Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ellen's Chicken Cacciatore
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs - fat trimmed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons dried rosemary, or to taste
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.4g|
|Saturated Fat 2.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|