Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ellen Levine's Vegetarian "Chopped Liver" a la Dragon
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1/4 cup olive oil, walnut oil, or a mild vegetable oil such as corn, canola, or peanut
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and quartered
- 1/4 pound mushrooms, tough ends trimmed and discarded, chopped (about 1 slightly heaping cup)
- 1 1/2 cups fresh green beans, cooked to tenderness, cooking water reserved
- 1 1/2 cups lentils, cooked to tenderness
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, quartered
- 1 1/2 cups walnuts, toasted
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste (optional; Ellen doesn't use it, I do more often than not)
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 to 3 tablespoons minced onion (optional)
- Minced fresh parsley, for garnish
- Paprika, for garnish
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?