Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 1/2 pounds ground elk meat
- 2 large yellow onions, diced
- 2 (10 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can Italian-style stewed tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chiles (optional)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 2.4g|
|Saturated Fat 0.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 45.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 8.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|