Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Elegant berry wreath cake
- 500g pack natural marzipan
- 3 tbsp apricot jam , warmed and sieved
- 400g icing sugar
- 2 egg whites
- 1 egg white
- 50g golden caster sugar
- several eucalyptus sprigs (smaller-leaf varieties look best)
- plenty of fresh bay leaves , in sprigs if possible
- 100g cranberries , defrosted if frozen
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?