Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Elegant Orzo with Wilted Spinach and Pine Nuts
- 1 (16 ounce) package uncooked orzo
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 cup pine nuts
- 1 (10 ounce) bag baby spinach
- 1/8 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 (8 ounce) package crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 fresh tomato, chopped
- salt to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 32.5g|
|Saturated Fat 9.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 49.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|