Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Elbows with Cauliflower and Brussels Sprouts
- 1 box Barilla PLUS Elbows
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 small carrot, diced
- 3 cups cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1/2 pound Brussels sprouts, quartered
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup Parmigiano Reggiano cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- Salt and black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 19.3g|
|Saturated Fat 6.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 82.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 12.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|