Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 fluid ounce bitter orange aperitif (such as Campari®)
- 1 fluid ounce mezcal
- 1/2 fluid ounce Amaro liqueur
- 1/2 fluid ounce dry vermouth
- 3 dashes chocolate or mole bitters (such as Bittermens® or Fee Brothers®)
- 1/2 teaspoon single malt Scotch whiskey
- 1 lemon zest, for garnish
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/1 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 0g|
|Saturated Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 112.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|