Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Eggs with Mustard Creamed Spinach and Crispy Breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup coarse fresh breadcrumbs made from crustless country-style bread
- 5 teaspoons Dijon mustard, divided
- 2 teaspoons plus 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard seeds (if you have them. If not don't worry.)
- 1 9-ounce package fresh spinach leaves
- 3 tablespoons half and half
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 2 large eggs
- Fresh thyme sprigs (for garnish)
- DirectionsPreheat oven to 400°F. Toss crumbs with 2 teaspoons mustard, 2 teaspoons oil, and mustard seeds in medium bowl to coat. Scatter on rimmed baking sheet. Bake until golden and crisp, 6 to 8 minutes.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?