Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Eggs in Purgatory with Artichoke Hearts, Potatoes and Capers
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- Coarse kosher salt
- 1 8- to 10-ounce package frozen artichoke hearts, thawed, drained
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 28-ounce can diced tomatoes in juice (preferably fire-roasted)
- 8 ounces red-skinned or white-skinned potatoes, peeled, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons drained capers
- 8 large eggs
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?