Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Eggs, Lox & Onions
- 2 teaspoons flavorless vegetable oil
- ½ cup thinly sliced yellow onion
- Kosher or sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 generous tablespoon thinly sliced fresh chives, plus more for garnish (if unavailable, mince the deeper green part of a scallion)
- 3 ounces (about 3 thin slices) smoked salmon (use belly lox or another very flavorful smoked salmon)
- 2 teaspoons unsalted butter
- 2 extra large eggs, lightly beaten with 1 teaspoon water
- Hot toast with cream cheese
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 434kcal (22%)|
|Total Fat 32g (49%)|
|Saturated Fat 10g (49%)|
|Cholesterol 514mg (171%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|