Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, peeled
- 4 tablespoons finely chopped country ham
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 cup plus 1 to 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 large sweetbreads
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter
- 8 ounces fresh morels
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour, divided
- 1 cup sweetbread stock (from cooking the sweetbreads)
- 4 to 6 tablespoons bourbon
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup sharp Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?