Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Eggs Benedict Salad
- 5 thin prosciutto slices
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 5 teaspoons white balsamic vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 10 cups coarsely torn frise (about 2 large heads; 9 ounces total)
- 1 1/4 cups frozen shelled edamame (soybeans), thawed (about 8 ounces)(soybeans), thawed (about 8 ounces)
- 8 radishes, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 4 large eggs
- 2 large egg yolks
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- Pinch of ground white pepper
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?