Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 egg yolks
- 3 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 pinch ground white pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 eggs
- 1 teaspoon distilled white vinegar
- 8 strips Canadian-style bacon
- 4 English muffins, split
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 71.1g|
|Saturated Fat 38.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 29.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|