Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Eggs And Bacon With Spicy Fried Rice Recipe
- 4 slices thick-cut bacon, cut crosswise into 1/2-inch-wide pieces
- 2 cups store-bought cabbage kimchi, preferably red Napa, chopped; reserve some of the liquid from the jar (optional)
- 1 cup thinly sliced scallions
- 2 cups short-grain rice, cooked according to package instructions and cooled (about 5 cups)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 cup frozen peas (not thawed)
- 6 large eggs, fried, scrambled, or poached and still warm
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Food Republic
Why don't we display directions?