Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Eggplant with Tahina
- 2 large eggplants (about 2 pounds)
- ½ bunch flat-leaf parsley (about ½ cup), plus additional for garnish, finely chopped
- ½ cup tahina (tahini)
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice, or to taste
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- Dash of cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons water (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 121kcal (6%)|
|Total Fat 8g (13%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (6%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 11g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|