Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Eggplant with Bell Pepper, Feta, and Green Olives
- Olive oil
- 1 2 1/2- to 3-inch-diameter eggplant, cut into six 3/4-inch-thick rounds, then halved to form 12 semicircles
- 1 long slender red bell pepper, cut into six 1/4-inch-thick rings, then halved to form 12 curved strips
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese (about 2 ounces)
- 12 small inner leaves of butter lettuce
- 10 large imported green Greek olives, pitted, chopped
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh oregano
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?