Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Eggplant and Zucchini in Tomato-Garlic Sauce
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil plus more for drizzling
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 6 medium garlic cloves, very thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 pounds ripe tomatoes, cored, coarsely chopped
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt plus more for seasoning
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 pound Chinese or Japanese eggplants (2–3 medium), cut into 1/4-inch rounds
- 1 pound zucchini (2–3 medium), sliced into 1/4-inch rounds
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped flat-leaf parsley, divided
- Freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?