Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Eggplant and Tofu Stir-Fry
- 1 cup long-grain white rice
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 4 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 pound firm tofudrained, patted dry, and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 small eggplant (about 1 3/4 pounds), cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 4 scallions, sliced, white and green parts separated
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 red serrano or jalapeo chili, sliced
- 1/4 cup kosher salt
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?