Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Eggplant and Mushroom Polenta Bake Recipe
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds Japanese eggplant , large dice
- 1 pound cremini mushrooms , stems trimmed and mushrooms quartered
- 1/3 cup dry red wine
- 1/2 medium yellow onion , small dice
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Kosher salt
- 5 medium garlic cloves , minced
- 1/2 cup green olives , pitted and coarsely chopped
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 cup water
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cups water , plus more as needed
- 2 cups whole milk
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups polenta (or coarsely ground cornmeal)
- 1/2 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese (about 1 1/2 ounces)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded fontina cheese (about 5 ounces)
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?