Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Eggplant and Beef Stir-Fry
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh mint, divided
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 fresh red or green Thai chiles, thinly sliced crosswise, divided
- 1 1" piece ginger, peeled, cut into matchstick-size pieces
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce (such as nam pla or nuoc nam)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 5 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 pound baby or Asian eggplant, sliced into 1/4" rounds
- 1/2 pound beef eye round, cut into thin strips
- Softened rice vermicelli noodles or steamed brown rice
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?