Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Eggplant Tomato Bake
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 small eggplant, sliced into 1/4 inch rounds
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 (14 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) package angel hair pasta
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 23.3g|
|Saturated Fat 9.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 78g|
|Dietary Fiber 9.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|