Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Eggplant Ricotta Bake
- 2 large eggplanats (1 to 1 pounds each) sliced lengthwise inch thick
- 3 tablespoons olive oil plus more for baking dish
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 container (15 ounces) part-skim ricotta cheese
- (1 2/3 cups)
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano (or 2 teaspoons dried)
- 1 jar (16 ounces) store-bought marinara sauce (2 cups)
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?