Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Eggplant, Red Pepper, and Fontina Panini with Spinach Salad
- Olive oil (for brushing)
- 1 14- to 16-ounce eggplant, cut crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick rounds
- 2 large red bell peppers, cut lengthwise into 1 1/2- to 2-inch-wide strips
- 8 1/2-inch-thick slices olive bread or country white bread
- 8 ounces Fontina cheese, thinly sliced
- 8 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 5-ounce package baby spinach
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?