Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2½ cups Marinara Sauce or other plain tomato sauce
- 2 medium eggplants (about 1 pound each)
- Olive oil or vegetable oil for frying
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella, sliced
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano or Pecorino Romano
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 259kcal (13%)|
|Total Fat 22g (34%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (29%)|
|Cholesterol 28mg (9%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 7g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|