Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- ½ cup all purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 large eggplants, cut lengthwise into ½ in slices
- ¼ cup olive oil, plus more as needed
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- 10 oz (300g) mozzarella, drained and sliced
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 1/3 cup chopped basil leaves
- Shallow, ovenproof serving dish
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 574kcal (29%)|
|Total Fat 36g (56%)|
|Saturated Fat 14g (71%)|
|Cholesterol 173mg (58%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 36g|
|Dietary Fiber 12g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|