Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Eggplant Parmesan with Fresh Basil and Smoked Mozzarella
- 1 large unpeeled purple eggplant, trimmed and cut into 1/8-inch thick slices
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt, or as needed
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon whole milk
- 1 cup Italian-seasoned bread crumbs, or more as needed
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, or as needed
- 1 (24 ounce) jar prepared marinara sauce (such as De Cecco®)
- 1 bunch fresh basil, coarsely chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package smoked mozzarella cheese, very thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/5 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 22.3g|
|Saturated Fat 9.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 44.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 9.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|