Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Eggplant Parmesan with Fresh Basil
- 2 jars (26 ounces each) tomato-based pasta sauce
- ¼ cup dry red wine
- 4 medium-size cloves garlic, crushed in a garlic press
- ½ loosely packed cup torn fresh basil leaves
- 1 cup vegetable oil or olive oil, or more as needed
- 4 large eggs
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 large eggplants (3 pounds total), peeled and sliced crosswise ¼ inch thick
- 2 packages (8 ounces each; 4 cups total) shredded mozzarella and Parmesan cheese blend
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 539kcal (27%)|
|Total Fat 39g (59%)|
|Saturated Fat 10g (48%)|
|Cholesterol 375mg (125%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 26g|
|Dietary Fiber 7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|