Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Eggplant Parmesan Rolls with Swiss Chard and Fresh Mint
- 2 medium eggplants (about 2 1/4 pounds total), trimmed, cut lengthwise into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- Coarse kosher salt
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1-pound bunch Swiss chard, center ribs removed
- 2 large eggs
- 1 15-ounce container whole-milk ricotta cheese
- 1 1/4 cups finely grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 15- to 16-ounce can tomato sauce
- 1 8-ounce ball fresh water-packed mozzarella,* drained, thinly sliced
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?