Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Eggplant Parmesan Recipe
- 24 (1/2-inch-thick) slices Japanese eggplant (from about 2 medium eggplants)
- Kosher salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 1/2 cups panko
- 1/2 cup finely grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- Olive oil, for frying
- 1 1/2 cups warm
- plus more for serving
- 24 medium whole basil leaves
- 24 thinly sliced pieces of fresh mozzarella (about 8 ounces total)
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?