Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Eggplant Parmesan For the Slow Cooker
- 4 eggplant, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 tablespoon salt, or as needed
- 1 cup extra-virgin olive oil, or as needed
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup water
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (32 ounce) jar prepared marinara sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) package mozzarella cheese, sliced
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.9g|
|Saturated Fat 8.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 25.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|