Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 eggplants (about 2 pounds total)
- 3 egg whites
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 cup fine dry breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese (1 ounce) divided
- 1/4 cup slivered fresh basil leaves
- 2 1/2 cups Basic Tomato Sauce or prepared marinara sauce
- 3/4 cup grated part-skim mozzarella cheese (3 ounces)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or to taste
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?