Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups fine dry bread crumbs (see Notes)
- 4 large eggs
- 2 small eggplants (about 12 ounces each), peeled and cut into ¼-inch rounds
- 1/3 to ½ cup olive oil, or more as needed
- Kosher salt, to taste
- 4 cups Tasty Basic Tomato Sauce or good-quality commercial tomato sauce
- 1 container (15 ounces) ricotta cheese
- 1 pound commercial mozzarella cheese, sliced
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 765kcal (38%)|
|Total Fat 45g (69%)|
|Saturated Fat 20g (98%)|
|Cholesterol 240mg (80%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 52g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|