Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Eggplant, Mozzarella, and Saffron Rice Bake
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 cup olive oil
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 1 cup arborio rice
- Pinch of saffron
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup vegetable broth or water
- Kosher salt
- 3 large eggplants (about 3 pounds), cut crosswise into 1/4-inch rounds
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 cups store-bought tomato sauce (such as marinara), divided
- 1 pound fresh mozzarella, cut into 3/4-inch cubes (about 2 cups), divided
- 1 cup coarsely grated Parmesan (4 ounces), divided
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?