Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Eggplant, Mint and Yogurt Dip
- 3 small eggplants (1–1½lbs total weight) to make about 1¼ cups when roasted, pulped and strained
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (not extra virgin)
- 1 large onion
- 3 fat cloves garlic
- 1 cup Greek plain yogurt
- ¼ teaspoon saffron threads, soaked in 2 tablespoons warm water
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint
- 2 tablespoans toasted pine nuts
- Dribble of extra virgin olive oil to decorate
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 184kcal (9%)|
|Total Fat 13g (19%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (13%)|
|Cholesterol 8mg (3%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 16g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|