Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Eggplant Marinara Flatbread
- 4 tablespoons (about) olive oil, divided
- 6 1/3- to 1/2-inch-thick eggplant rounds (3 to 4 inches in diameter; from 1 large)
- 1 loaf ciabatta or pain rustique, cut horizontally in half, trimmed to 9-inch length
- 1 1/4 cups purchased fresh marinara sauce
- 2 ounces soft fresh goat cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil plus 6 whole leaves (for garnish)
- 1 cup coarsely grated mozzarella cheese (about 4 ounces)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?