Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 large eggplants (a little more than 3 pounds total), peeled in vertical strips with a vegetable peeler, leaving alternating strips of skin, and sliced into ½-inch-thick disks
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Fine sea salt and freshly ground white pepper
- About 3 cups Tomato Sauce
- 3 cups grated Pecorino Romano
- ½ ball fresh mozzarella (about 8 ounces), cut into ¼-inch-thick slices (or, if you're feeling fancy, 1 ball of mozzarella di bufala, sliced the same way)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 463kcal (23%)|
|Total Fat 32g (50%)|
|Saturated Fat 15g (75%)|
|Cholesterol 74mg (25%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 16g|
|Dietary Fiber 8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|