Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 medium eggplants (about 2 1/4 pounds total), trimmed, cut lengthwise into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- Coarse kosher salt
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1-pound bunch Swiss chard, center ribs removed
- 2 large eggs
- 1 15-ounce container part-skim ricotta cheese (buy Calabro if you can)
- 1 1/2 cups finely grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 26-oz. jar of marinara sauce (or your homemade sauce) I used DelGrossos Marinara Sauce (almost the whole bottle)
- 10 oz. ounce fresh buffalo mozzarella,drained and thinly sliced
Directions:View on Bunky Cooks
Why don't we display directions?