Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Eggplant Green Curry
- Vegetable or grapeseed oil
- 2 Japanese eggplants, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded, sliced into sticks
- 1 can of bamboo shoots
- 2 1/2 tablespoons green curry paste
- 1 can coconut milk
- 3 kaffir lime leaves
- 1 lemongrass stalk, cut into three pieces and bruised
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Thai Basil or Sweet Basil leaves
- 1-3 Thai chilies, depending on your heat preference
- Lime for garnish (optional)
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?