Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon chopped kosher pickle or pickle relish
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano
- Kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1-pound eggplant, cut crosswise into 1/2" rounds, then into 1/2"-thick strips
- Vegetable oil (for frying)
- 1 cup rice flour
- 2 tablespoons finely grated lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons za'atar
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt plus more for seasoning
- Za'atar is a Middle Eastern spice blend that includes sumac, herbs, and sesame seeds. It's available at specialty foods stores, Middle Eastern markets, and igourmet.com
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?