Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Eggplant Disks with Miso Sauce
- 3 tablespoons mamemiso (soybean miso)
- 2 tablespoons mirin (sweet cooking wine)
- ¼ cup sake (rice wine)
- 1½ tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons minced scallion, green part only
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 kamonasu or 1 medium American eggplant, stemmed
- 1 tablespoon white sesame seeds or toasted white sesame seeds (see Notes)
- Vegetable oil, for deep-frying
- 5 shiso leaves, preferably, or mint leaves, julienned
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 372kcal (19%)|
|Total Fat 31g (48%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (12%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 16g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|