Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Eggplant Caprese with Grilled Tomato and Basil Vinaigrette
- 1 1-pound globe eggplant trimmed, cut crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick rounds
- Olive oil for grilling
- 1 large plum tomato (about 4 ounces)
- 1/3 cup chopped basil plus sprigs for garnish
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 7- to 8-ounce balls fresh or buffalo mozzarella cheese, drained, thinly sliced
- 2 pounds (about 4 large) heirloom tomatoes (preferably assorted colors), thinly sliced
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?