Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Eggplant Caponata Recipe
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1 cup carrots, diced
- 1 large yellow onion, diced small
- 1 1/2 cups olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic, crushed (not minced)
- 3 large eggplants, half the skin removed in strips with a vegetable peeler, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1/2 cup capers in water, drained
- 1 1/2 cups pitted green olives, sliced
- 1 cup pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 cups tomato sauce, mixed with 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 bunch basil, leaves only
- Salt and pepper
- zest of 1 lemon
- mint leaves, for garnish
Directions:View on Food Republic
Why don't we display directions?