Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Eggnog Gingerbread Trifle
- 1 (14.5 ounce) package gingerbread cake mix
- 3 cups eggnog
- 1 (5.1 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup sweetened dried cranberries, chopped (optional)
- 2 tablespoons gingersnap cookie crumbs (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/20 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.7g|
|Saturated Fat 7.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 32.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|