Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Eggless Chocolate Cake I
- 1 cup butter
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 3/8 cups self-rising flour
- 1 1/8 cups unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle cola-flavored carbonated beverage
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 19.4g|
|Saturated Fat 12.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 43.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|