Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Egg Yolk Ravioli (Uova da Raviolo) with Bacon-Sage Sauce Recipe
- 1 cup whole-milk ricotta cheese (8 ounces)
- 1/3 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese (about 1 ounce)
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 thick-cut bacon slices, cut crosswise into 1/4-inch pieces
- Flour , for rolling out the pasta dough
- 6 large eggs
- 1 large egg beaten with 2 tablespoons of water, for sealing the ravioli
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter (1/2 stick)
- 2 tablespoons finely cut fresh sage -leaf ribbons
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?