Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Egg Sandwich with Spinach, Brie and Maple Bacon
- Two strips bacon, each cut in half
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups baby spinach
- One English muffin, split
- 2 large slices of Brie cheese, softened
- One egg
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Directions1. Preheat oven to 425. Cover baking sheet (use one with sides) with foil and lay bacon on top.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?