Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Egg Noodles with Lemongrass and Herbs
- 12 oz (350g) fresh Asian-style egg noodles or fresh linguine
- 2 tbsp plus 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Pinch of sugar
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 stalk lemongrass
- 1 in (2.5cm) piece of fresh ginger, peeled and shredded
- 2 tbsp finely chopped chives
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 427kcal (21%)|
|Total Fat 13g (20%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (8%)|
|Cholesterol 72mg (24%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 64g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|