Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Egg Chicken Casserole
- 1 (3 pound) chicken, boiled and deboned
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can condensed chicken and rice soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 6 slices white bread, torn into small pieces
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 20 saltine crackers, crushed
- 2 cups chicken broth
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 30.1g|
|Saturated Fat 12.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 19.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|