Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Egg-Topped Soba Noodles with Asparagus and Prosciutto
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 5 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- 1 3-ounce package thinly sliced prosciutto, cut crosswise into strips
- 8 large eggs
- 1 9.5-ounce package thin soba noodles
- 1 pound asparagus, ends trimmed, cut on sharp diagonal into 1/8-inch-thick slices
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese plus additional cheese shavings
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?