Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Eel and Avocado Thick Roll
- 1 package unagi no kabayaki (prepared eel) (½ pound) (for heating instructions, see below) or cured fish such as gravlax or smoked salmon (choose a less salty variety)
- 3 tablespoons tsume (quick rich brown shoyu sauce) or Sriracha mayonnaise sauce
- 2/3 package kaiware (daikon sprouts) (2 ounces) or other seed sprouts
- Sixteen ½-inch-square, 4-inch-long cucumber sticks (for cutting instructions, see below)
- 1½ cups good-quality canned crab meat or cooked crab meat (7 ounces)
- 16 avocado sticks from 1 ripe but firm avocado (for cutting instructions, see below)
- 2 cups arugula or baby salad green leaves (about 2 ounces)
- 6 cups (lightly packed) prepared sushi rice (1½ cups, 9.5 ounces, per roll)
- 4 whole sheets nori (laver); choose the thick variety
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 218kcal (11%)|
|Total Fat 11g (17%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (9%)|
|Cholesterol 57mg (19%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 8g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|